Thursday, April 19, 2012

my week so far

I have been lazy. Yesterday I hosted a casual dinner for my friends, but other than that, I have been very lazy lately. These are some images from my weekend through to last night (Wednesday night)

I spent Saturday lounging in the sun with beautiful friends and surrounded by equally beautiful flowers. We explored Brooklyn Botanical Gardens and frolicked amongst the newly bloomed cherry blossoms.







I also treated myself to an amazing banana cream pie.



And more recently, had a quiet Wednesday night to enjoy my new-ish candles.


1 comment:

  1. ooooh I want to be exploring spring in NYC!! It's starting to get cold here and all the flowers are retreating!
    I so want to try dyptuque candles but aside from my inability to find them anywhere here, they are pricey. Are they as amazing as I think they are? xx

    ReplyDelete