Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Whirlwind

I need an excuse and my excuse is - I have just been too busy. Flat out at work (especially in the last 2 days), spending too much money (on concert/festival tickets and whatnot) and trying to sleep as much as is humanely possible. One day all this sleeping and eating will catch up with me and the fat kid inside is finally going to burst out. Until then, lets take a look-see at what I have purchased lately from Zara.




Combat jacket - because I hate carrying a purse, perspex heels - because I hate being comfortable, mesh skirt - because I don't have enough slutty things in my wardrobe.

It's mother's day soon, so I need to stop and focus my energy on my mother. Since we live on opposite sides of the world I figured I would just buy something online that would ship to Australia. Easier said than done.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you. Your work is intriguing. I am constantly amazed by people who can capture the essence of people through illustrations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That skirt in the last picture is absolutely fabulous! The tee it's paired with reminds me of some of the things I have from Lyric Culture. Great selection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carri! I wore it a couple of days ago and its so comfortable! I love that its longer, but sheer so it makes it look so much cooler.

      Delete