Tuesday, May 8, 2012

I'm a Slytherin

(Re: Pottermore) I don't know why I was so surprised to be sorted into Slytherin. At first I was upset, but then I thought about it and I realized:
a. my favorite color is green
b. I pride myself on my sneakiness

My friend also reminded me that Slytherin meant two more things:
c. it means I'm ambitious (I don't know how much this applies to me, I prefer to just fall into things)
d. there are "hot boys" in Slytherin

So I suppose when I think about it, its not a terrible house for me. And I always joke about being evil, so I guess now it's confirmed that there's at least some element of truth to it. I like to be tricky (I'd rather trick my way out of something rather than fight my way out) and I'm extremely loyal to my friends, and super apprehensive of new people (I won't lie, I'm extremely judgmental). 

I think/know I'm taking Harry Potter too seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment